This bracelet created with natural dyed dark Red Tiger eye beads (8mm round).
Tiger’s Eye is a stone of protection that is also very stabilizing and grounding. It enhances integrity, willpower, self-confidence, practicality and correct use of power. It is a stone that enhances good luck, and brings prosperity, often in the form of money. Tiger’s eye is also a very protective stone which is especially protective during travel. It can also help one see clearly without illusion. Tiger’s eye brings a special boost to the solar plexus chakra and to one’s personal power.
Beaded with care and handmade with strong elastic stretch cord. A perfect bracelet for girl, women and works well for any occasion.
You can determine the size of the bracelet.
To determine your size, snugly wrap a tape measure around your wrist.
Note the measurement, then add half an inch (1,3 cm.)
Example: your wrist is about 7 inch. The perfect size would be about 7.5 inch.
✤✤✤✤✤ OUR PROMISE ✤✤✤✤✤
– All beads used are made from natural stone. As a result, each bead is unique and there might be slight color difference or imperfections.
-Each bracelet is individually packaged in gift box. Included are the bracelet meaning, and cleaning and charging instructions for your bracelet.
✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤ BRACELET SIZE ✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤
– WRIST SIZE: Please select your actual “wrist size” (not the size you think the bracelet should be) in the dropdown menu and I will make sure the bracelet fits your wrist. Your wrist size is the actual wrist measurement in the location where you will be wearing your bracelet. The measurement is in inches.
– SNUG FIT vs. LOOSE FIT: By default, I make snug fit (exact fit) bracelet. If you prefer loose fit, add additional 0.25″ to your measured “wrist size” in the dropdown. For example: If your actual measured wrist size is 7.25″ but you prefer loose fit, select the size as 7.5″ in the dropdown.
– CONFUSED: If you need help deciding your wrist size, please check below section (MEASURING YOUR WRIST) for reference or Contact us.
✤✤✤✤✤✤ MEASURING YOUR WRIST ✤✤✤✤✤✤
– Using a measuring tape, measure your wrist at the location where you will most likely wear the bracelet.
– If you don’t have a measuring tape, you can use a piece of thin paper strip. Simply wrap the paper strip around your wrist and mark with the pen where it starts to overlap. Lay the paper strip flat and measure its length up to the pen mark with a ruler.
If you are looking to step out of the comfort zone and do something new and challenging, Tiger Eye is your go-to gemstone. Tiger’s Eye is known to provide determination and overcome fear during challenging periods like: starting your company, exams, competitions, public performances, presenting ideas in important meetings, etc. It is one of the best aids for resolving a crisis, and provides perfect support when one is afraid of making a wrong decision. This gemstone can be used for quick thinking, sizing up someone’s character, and for realizing the consequences of one’s own actions.
Tiger’s Eye is known to bring good luck and good fortune to the wearer – by attracting a steady flow of money to the home. In addition, it provides the power to focus on mind, promoting mental clarity, assisting us to resolve problems objectively and unclouded by emotions – particularly useful for healing psychosomatic illnesses, dispelling fear and anxiety. It is useful for recognizing one’s own needs in relation to the needs of others. Balancing yin-yang and energizing the emotional body, Tiger’s Eye stabilizes mood swings, imbues us with willpower, purpose, courage and self-confidence, and releases tension. It also reduces anxiety caused by feelings of isolation or inadequacy, and helps overcome discouragement to persevere in the long term.
Tiger’s Eye is a stone of practicality and balance, remarkable for soothing tensions in families and relationships where differences of opinion or expression are causing discord. It promotes harmony between people with diverse viewpoints, religious beliefs or approaches to life to see both sides of an issue and find common ground. It is a marvelous talisman for professional mediators, as well as anyone going through difficult negotiations.
Red Tiger’s Eye is a stimulating stone. It overcomes lethargy and provides motivation. It speeds up a slow metabolism. In addition, Red Tiger’s Eye is known to increases sex drive.
On physical level, Tiger’s Eye treats eyes, throat and reproductive organs, releases toxins, alleviates pain and is helpful in repairing broken bones and strengthening the alignment of the spinal column.. It reduces cravings for the wrong kind of foods and helps decrease the need for binges, excessive cigarettes, prescription drugs or alcohol.